MMMS2022 - The Third International Conference on Material, Machines, and Methods for Sustainable Development will be held in the charming Ninh Kieu District of Can Tho city, Vietnam on November 10-13, 2022. The event is hosted by the Vietnam Association for Science Editing (VASE) in collaboration with Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Nam Can Tho University (DNC), Kyungpook National University (KNU-Korea), Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT-Japan), Vietnam Federation of Mechanical Engineering Associations (VFMEA) and Council of Asian Science Editors (CASE).
Researchers, policy makers, industry, practitioners and students from all countries are welcome.
MMMS2018 - the fist conference - has obtained a great success with almost 500 participants from 10 countries and resulted in 130 proceedings publications and 70 international journal publications. After the success of the MMMS2018, the MMMS2020 – the second conference – has been more than expected with more than 500 participants from 10 countries and resulted in 143 proceedings publications indexed by Scopus (Book 1), and 39 proceedings conference publications (Book 2).
Reference to the conference can be found on:
The purpose of the conference is to explore and ensure an understanding of the critical aspects which contributed to sustainable development, especially materials, machines, and methods. From such understanding, the conference aims at an overall approach to assist policymakers, industries, and researchers at various levels to position the local technological development towards sustainable development in the global context, to assist decision making towards a greener approach especially for material, machines and methods.
Researchers, policymakers, industry, practitioners, and students from all countries are welcome to participate, and submit papers to the conference topics.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
•Advanced materials, material applications towards sustainability (Eco-Friendly Materials, Bio/Recyclable Materials, Smart Materials, and Systems, etc)
• Materials machining and processing technologies for the reduction of environmental impact
• Life cycle engineering, impact assessment, and control for machines and processes
• Sustainable machine design: Smart mechatronics, intelligent equipment (smart device), CAD/CAM/CAE, maritime, logistic engineering,
• Industrial Systems engineering towards sustainability
• Low carbon industry, efficient systems, energy efficiency, and energy saving
• Renewable energy, alternative fuels
• Medical equipment, isolating virus equipment
• Energy Saving and Waste Reduction in Manufacturing Processes
• Robotics, Intelligent Equipment and Automations (H/W, S/W, Biomimetic, etc)
• Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics
• Sustainable development of higher education: (Renovation of higher education; Quality assurance and accreditation)
Participants can choose to present their work in the form of a full paper or a poster.
All submitted work will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN.
Papers presented in MMMS2020 will be published after peer-review in a selected journal series by ISI journal (Modern Physics Letters B (MPLB)) or Springer Proceedings Indexed by Scopus (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (LNME)). Authors are encouraged to follow strictly the publications ethics for scientific publishing.
Prof. DrSc. Banh Tien Long
President of Vietnam Association of Science Editing
President of the National Council for Professor Title in the Interdisciplinary Mechanical Engineering, Member of the Vietnam State Council for Professorship
Vice President of the Vietnam Federation of Mechanical Engineering Associations
•15/06/2022: Full paper submissions opened
• 30/07/2022: Extended deadline for abstract submissions
• 31/08/2022: Extended Deadline for full paper submissions
• 05/10/2022: Notification of final paper acceptance
• 01/10/2022: Registration open
• 22/10/2022: Final program and Instructions for Participants
• 10-13/11/2022: Conference