MMMS2024 - The Fourth International Conference on Material, Machines, and Methods for Sustainable Development will be held in the charming Da Nang city, Vietnam on September 19-22, 2024. The event is hosted by the Vietnam Association for Science Editing (VASE) and Phenikaa University (PU), in collaboration with Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST), Kyungpook National University (KNU-Korea), Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT-Japan), Vietnam Federation of Mechanical Engineering Associations (VFMEA) and Council of Asian Science Editors (CASE).
MMMS2018 - the first conference - has obtained great success with almost 500 participants from 10 countries and resulted in 130 proceedings publications and 70 international journal publications. Since then, the conference series has been organized biannually with a growing reputation and attracted great attention from international scientists, leaders and industrial partners worldwide.
The Fourth International Conference on Material, Machines, and Methods for Sustainable Development (MMMS2024) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology, and applications impacts and challenges which contributed to sustainable development, especially materials, machines, and methods. The conference documents practical and theoretical results which make a fundamental contribution to the development in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, Circular Economy. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Researchers, policymakers, industry, practitioners, and students from all countries are welcome to participate and submit articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works, and industrial experiences that describe significant advances related to the topic and the scope of the conference.
The topics of the conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Advanced Materials, Material Applications Towards Sustainability: Eco-friendly Materials, Bio/Recyclable Materials, Smart Materials and Systems.
• Materials Machining and Processing Technologies for the Reduction of Environmental Impact: Conventional Processes, Advanced Processes, Energy Saving and Waste Control in Manufacturing Processes.
• Life Cycle Engineering: Quality Control, Life Cycle Analysis, Impact Assessment, Control for Machines and Processes, Industrial Systems Engineering Towards Sustainability, Precision Engineering and Smart Instruments.
• Sustainable Machine Design: Smart Mechatronics, Intelligent Equipment, Smart Devices, CAD/CAM/CAE, Maritime, Logistic Engineering, Robotics, Intelligent Equipment and Automations, Biomedical Engineering, Biomechanics.
• Low Carbon Industry, Efficient Systems, Energy Efficiency, And Energy Saving, Renewable Energy, Alternative Fuels.
Participants can choose to present their work in the form of a full paper or a poster. Authors are encouraged to follow strictly the publications ethics for scientific publishing (COPE).
Papers presented in MMMS2024 will be invited for publication in peer-review series.
Modern Physics Letters B – MPLB ̣ (ISI journal)
Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering – LNME (Springer Proceedings Indexed by Scopus)
Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering (Scopus Journal)
Engineering and Technology for Sustainable Development/Smart Systems and Devices – Journal of Science and Technology
Prof. DrSc. Banh Tien Long
President of Vietnam Association of Science Editing
President of the National Council for Professor Title in the Interdisciplinary Mechanical Engineering, Member of the Vietnam State Council for Professorship
Vice President of the Vietnam Federation of Mechanical Engineering Associations
Assoc. Prof. Dr Ho Xuan Nang
President of Phenikaa Group
President and CEO of Phenikaa University, Vietnam
• 14/02/2024: Deadline for submission of abstract
• 15/3/2024: Notification of abstract acceptance
• 01/5/2024: Deadline for full paper submissions
• 01/7/2024: Notification of final paper acceptance
• 15/7/2024: Registration open
• 15/8/2024: Final program and Instructions for Participants
• 19-22 /9/2024: Conference